Our 2A2CI methodology
A mission carried out in the framework of the methodology 2A2CI takes place in 5 stages: Awareness, Analysis of situation, Concept development, Concretization of best concepts, Impact evaluation.
At the end of the implementation of 2A2CI, the client must be able to decide in full knowledge of the facts and as objectively as possible on whether to scaling up & industrialization of new value proposition.
|2A2CI can be used to develop products accepted by market, to realize new innovative services, or to improve a process, to define a means of production, to improve the functioning of an organization, to design a new business model, etc.
AwarenessDuring this first stage, we will agree on the vision of the technical & economical offer to develop. We will understand the business ecosystem in which the innovation project is taking place.
Analysis of situationNext, we analyze the situation prior to start the action, to "think before acting".
Concepts DevelopmentWhen the key problems, frustrations, challenges and opportunities are identified, the next step is to design, on an inventive way, the elements that will deliver a new value proposition.
Concretization of best conceptsIn this step, we are transforming the most promising solutions envisioned in step 3 into refined concepts that can be embodied in a demonstrator (MVP = Minimum Viable Product) showing the value proposition and capable to face experimental testing.
Impact evaluationFinally, we will test the demonstrator in real conditions, with pilot users, to measure the impact of the value proposition.
A methodological tool developed by xFIVE
2A2CI is the structuring methodological tool on which we base the realization of innovation projects of our customers into tangible business. This is a pragmatic approach, efficient and results-oriented. 2A2CI starts from market unmet needs, company vision and ends with impact on customer expectations. The technical approach is embedded in a global business frame.
2A2CI has been developed on the base of the xFIVE founders' expertise in innovation & business development. The has been first published during the 11th Etria conference in Dublin "2A2CI: a systematic approach to Implement TRIZ innovation in SME. "
2A2CI integrates many very effective tools such as Value Analysis, Value Innovation, TRIZ, QFD (Quality Function Deployment), Agile, Design Thinking, Business Model Canvas, etc ....
A new publication on both the integration of the Business Model Canvas and the use of creative tools for the animation team in 2A2CI was awarded an "Excellent Paper Award" during the international conference on the inventive design GTC 2014 in Seoul in July 2014.
2A2CI is very effective because it combines on a systematic way the main steps to pragmatic innovation, wherein the technical approach is embedded in a global business frame:
- Clear vision of goals to achieve within business ecosystem;
- Choice of the right problems & opportunities (the key problems in the path to achieve expectations of targeted customer; deep insight of the problem (its time, place and essence);
- Inventive solving through several tools, using available resources; reliable concept evaluation (compliance to solution criteria);
- Materialization into “demonstrating prototypes”;
- Testing in conditions as real as possible.
2A2CI approach presents the following characteristics:
- Modularity: each 2A2CI step is self-sufficient, coherent and provides exploitable deliverables for the customer. It includes the process AND the results.
- Pragmatism: the customers understand easily the steps and they get at all stages concrete results, what helps to avoid theorization of the process.
- Integration into Market dynamics: 2A2CI starts from market unmet needs, company vision and ends with impact on customer expectations. The technical approach is embedded in a global business frame.