Learn while having fun
Creativity is an essential attitude to the development of the individual and of society. Regain the natural creativity of very young children, fight against ever larger silos as we advance in the school curriculum, this is the ambition of TRIZ4YOU and XINGI tools.
They are integrated into our teaching approach based on the principle of involvement of people as illustrated by Benjamin Franklin's maxim: "You tell me, I forget. You teach me, I remember. You involved me, I learn. "
Behind the some exotic name of TRIZ4YOU, there is a group of people from very diverse origins united by a passion to discover the power of TRIZ tools for anyone interested in developing his creative potential.
Thus, among the various TRIZ4YOU initiatives, there is the use of all games which Séverine Baudrux and Yves Guillou have developed on the base of TRIZ principles. And to encourage creative attitudes, xFIVE use these games (initially designed for children) among other creativity enhancing tools.
These games, combined with our methodology 2A2CI, contribute to the emergence of creative and inventive solutions that we integrate into innovative business models. These games are now regularly used by many stakeholders (customers, students, partners).
XINGI stands for Cross-INnovation by Gaming & Interacting. The origin of this project is to be found in TRIZ4YOU. Indeed, we have detected an interesting frustration to exploit: the desire for our customers to have a range of creativity enhancing tools. How to multiply these tools while ensuring their quality and originality? By "calling to the team."
This is the essence of the XINGI project we are putting in place: betting on the creative collective intelligence.
XINGI wants to be a global collaborative space, a social network, a community of practice, where participants united by common values (such as creativity, cooperation, love of learning, ...) find and develeop the educational and cultural approaches which suit them at best for creation and recreation.
XINGI, it is a functional community of creative people, thanks to the combination of:
- The animation of a real (physical) community of people who on the one hand want to develop their creative profiles, and on the other hand wish to propose their creations;
- The settlement of a IT (virtual) platform where "creativity enhancers" (games, case studies, etc ...) are proposed, including in the form of mobile applications; these tools are enriched by the physical community of people involved in XINGI.
XINGI aims to be a pragmatic response, altogether fun and efficient, to encourage the acquisition of creative skills and to allow its users to undertake projects and personal / professional activities, or simply to boost their creativity for themselves.
XINGI offers a multiple value proposition:
- Making the creative act more accessible by facilitating collaborative approach and access to creative resources;
- Allowing everyone (well beyond only to specialists, "creators" and elites) to be more creative by learning in a fun way, having fun, marveling;
- Allowing those who wish to contribute to the enrichment of playful approaches and creative tools;
- Allowing those who wish to benefit from a structured support in their creative process;
- Allowing different worlds to discover and create value together in otherwise improbable co-creation process.